Friday, November 21, 2008

Mr. Cavendish, I Presume

Mr. Cavendish, I Presume (Two Dukes of Wyndham, Book #2) Mr. Cavendish, I Presume by Julia Quinn


My review


rating: 4 of 5 stars

Excellent romance novel! Entertaining, a good story, and part of a series. I'm not sure how I missed the first book in the series (The Lost Duke of Wyndham), but all through this one, I kept thinking, "She must be planning another book featuring Grace Eversleigh because it seems like there's a whole 'nother story here." Turns out, yes, Julia Quinn wrote Grace's story first! (Both novels are about a dispossessed duke.) And since Amelia Willoughby has four sisters, it looks like Ms. Quinn should be able to get at least four more books out of this series. Hooray!


View all my reviews.

No comments:

Post a Comment