Friday, March 20, 2009

The Secret Lives of Men

The Secret Lives of Men: What Men Want You to Know About Love, Sex, and Relationships The Secret Lives of Men: What Men Want You to Know About Love, Sex, and Relationships by Christopher Blazina


My review


rating: 2 of 5 stars

I'm giving up on this one. I've been trying to read it off and on for a few months now. What the author has to say is valuable, but...oy. The writing style reminds me of students who have to write a 10-page paper but only have 5 pages' worth of things to say. It's very redundant & dry. A good editing would go a long way. *sigh*

Instead, I would recommend checking out what the people at www.understandmen.com have to say. The PAX workshops are expensive but totally worth it, and there are now some programs on CD, DVD, and even in book format.


View all my reviews.

No comments:

Post a Comment