Thursday, June 3, 2010

Raising Boys: Why Boys Are Different--And How to Help Them Become Happy and Well-Balanced Men

Raising Boys: Why Boys Are Different-And How to Help Them Become Happy and Well-Balanced Men Raising Boys: Why Boys Are Different-And How to Help Them Become Happy and Well-Balanced Men by Steve Biddulph


My rating: 4 of 5 stars

If all parents of boys read this book (and learned from it), the world would be a much better place. It's written primarily for fathers, although there is also a chapter specifically for single mothers, but as a soon-to-be-stepmom, I got a lot out of it, too. It explains and confirms so much of what I have observed and experienced! And it gives some practical advice on what to do, how to raise boys at different stages in their lives, so that they grow up to be excellent men. It's easy to read and not terribly long. This is another book I am thinking about buying to use as a reference.

View all my reviews >>

No comments:

Post a Comment