Thursday, February 28, 2008

What was that blog again? Oh, wait! I use RSS feeds!

I am one of those people who never has the time to keep current with all the latest blog posts. I don't know how some people manage it, but I sure haven't discovered their miracle secret to staying up to date. At least now, with RSS feeds coming to my Bloglines account (and the Google Reader account I already had), I no longer have to remember exactly which blogs and sites I'm behind in reading. RSS brings me that information! So although it hasn't revolutionized my world, it has at least eliminated a few things off the impossibly long list of things I'm trying to remember at any given moment. Which is an improvement, I guess. Freed up some brain space for other information to forget repeatedly. And every once in a while I do remember to login and check the blogs I like reading, so having the RSS feeds collected in one (OK, two) place(s) is quite handy. I'm a convert.

No comments:

Post a Comment