Friday, July 18, 2008

Change in Blog Theme

In case you missed it with my last post (earlier today), I've decided to keep going with my blog now that I've finished the Discover 2.0 tasks. Since I am not likely to remember to blog about my life--nor do I particularly want to share everything with the world--I'm going to post my reviews of what I'm reading--which I'm perfectly happy to share with the world. :) These are also found on my Goodreads account as well.

I tend to read mostly genre fiction, but lately I've been branching out into some non-fiction as well. With a few odds and ends thrown in. We'll see how it goes. I'll try this for a while and then reevaluate somewhere down the line.

One caveat, though: people are welcome to comment, as long as everyone realizes that I may or may not notice soon enough to make any sort of timely response. I'll try, but no promises!

No comments:

Post a Comment