Tuesday, February 28, 2012

Don't Hex with Texas

Don't Hex with Texas (Enchanted, Inc., #4)Don't Hex with Texas by Shanna Swendson

My rating: 4 of 5 stars


4.5 stars, actually

Katie Chandler fled New York City four months ago to escape the magical battle that was brewing. However, her tiny little un-magical hometown of Cobb, Texas, is not as lacking in magic as she thought. Strange things are happening, and Katie needs some backup. Pretty soon, the town is a hotbed of magical mysteries she needs to solve, some of which hit a little too close to home.

Book 4 in the Enchanted, Inc. series is just as fast-paced as the first three. In fact, I read this one in one sitting because I simply could NOT put it down until I'd finished it. It's a good thing I did not have to get up early the next morning.

For readers' advisors: story and character doorways. Still no sex or violence or bad language.

There is not yet a published book 5--although Swendson has started it--because the publisher won't publish it until books 3 & 4 start selling better. So please encourage your friends and family to buy copies or make their libraries buy copies--I need to know how the story turns out!!



View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment