Thursday, February 23, 2012

Christmas Eve at Friday Harbor

Christmas Eve at Friday Harbor (Friday Harbor, #1)Christmas Eve at Friday Harbor by Lisa Kleypas

My rating: 4 of 5 stars


I haven't read many of Lisa Kleypas' books thus far, but I think I may have to change that. I really enjoyed this one, and not just because it was set in NW Washington, although that was definitely a bonus. I read this one in one sitting. I liked that there were no "bad guys" in the story--no awful exes or nasty people at all. Just lonely people with baggage trying to do the best they can.

For readers' advisors: story and character doorways, plus setting for those of us who've traveled to or lived in NW Washington. Oh, and only one short sex scene, almost at the end, and it's not very explicit.



View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment