Tuesday, February 28, 2012

Sacre Bleu

Sacre BleuSacre Bleu by Christopher Moore

My rating: 1 of 5 stars


I got this as an advance reader's copy and was really excited to start reading it because I have liked several of Moore's previous books. However, I just did not enjoy it. I did force myself to keep going until I'd read 100 pages, in case it got better, but it didn't. The story jumps around a lot, and I had a hard time following that, which was made more difficult by the fact that I don't particularly like any of the characters so far. Theoretically it's supposed to be about Vincent Van Gogh's death and his friends trying to figure out what happened to him. Mostly that isn't what I've read, though. And Moore forgot the funny. (It's billed as a comedy.) *sigh* Oh well.


View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment